Welcome to Our Member Portal
We’re so glad you’re part of our community!
When you sign up for our Member Portal you help us connect you to other community members, and keep you informed about programs and opportunities you can engage with throughout the year.
The Member Portal also allows you to:
- Maintain your household information and access the congregation’s member directory.
- Manage your yahrzeits (anniversaries of your loved ones’ deaths).
- Receive timely communications from the congregation regarding holidays, events and community announcements.
- Make High Holy Days reservations.
- Register for member-only events and other holiday programs easily.
- Define your annual financial contribution to the community, decide the giving schedule that works for you, and select your preferred payment method.
Set up your account in the member portal or log in:
- Go to ShaarZahavSF.ShulCloud.com
- Click on the “Steps to Log In” link
- If you are on a computer, click on the “Log In” button located at the top right corner of your screen (gray button, white writing). If you are on a phone, tap the gray arrow located at the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter the email address you used to submit your Sha’ar Zahav membership application. Then click on “Forgot Password” to set your password.
- You’ll get an email with a link to set or reset your password, and access your account.
You can also download the app on the App Store.